When looking for a cooking ware brand to trust, you check the track record of the brand. One true test is if it is widely used in household kitchen and more impressively if also used in restaurants. One brand that passes this test is the faberware cookware line. To give you a more informed decision whether to buy farberware cookware sets, let me discuss the strengths and weaknesses based on various experiences.
- This brand has been in existence for about 10 years now. Their main focus as their target market is amateur cooks or those who cook at home for their family and friends. The idea, however, is to be able to prepare dishes at par with restaurant dishes right at the comfort of your home kitchen using farberware pots and pans. The resulting dishes have been consistently good that even some professional chefs prefer this brand of cookware.
- Each cookware in the farberware cookware set is fashionably designed. Now your cookware is not limited to be used for cooking per se, you can use them also to design your kitchen walls. No more dull kitchen cabinets to store your kitchen ware. You can display them and let your friends admire your good taste, not only in food but also in kitchen fashion.
- One of the greatest advantages of opting for farberware kitchen pots and pans and their other kitchen ware is that they also sell parts of their cookware pieces. How many times have you felt throwing out a partially damaged cookware such a waste and wished you could just replace the broken part? Your wish has been granted by farberware! Not only does this save you your hard earned money by not having to discard and replace a whole cookware piece, it also saves you from the sad feeling of parting from your trusted and beloved cooking pans.
- We all know that stainless steel cookware has been tried, tested and proven to be a sturdy cookware. Most of Farberware pots and pans set are created using high grade of stainless steel metal with aluminum core. The stainless steel provide the sleek finish and augments the overall strength of the cookware while the aluminum core provides good heat conductivity. Say goodbye to annoying hot spots when preparing your dishes.
- One thing that may turn you off with farberware pots and their other kitchen ware like the farberware knives is the price. The cost of their cookware pieces is a bit pricier than regular cookware brands but as the saying goes, good quality comes with a good price.
- Another thing is that, although they claim to be farberware nonstick cookware, there have been some who experienced food sticking to the supposedly non stick cookware. The secret to prevent this is to preheat the cookware using low or medium temperature.
As you can obviously see the strengths of farberware cookware far offset its weaknesses so I’d still say this is a good cookware brand!